New laundry room, painted floors, cabinets and even the sink.

Friday, January 22, 2021

Before and After Painted Laundry room....

We painted the cabinets, floors, and our sink. 😍

My Laundry room was okay before, but it really needed something. The cabinets were just plain laminate white with no real detail. Once we finished painting the cabinets we added these pulls.
We added the pulls in 8 inch you can get them here



The lady at home depot convinced me to purchase this paint. She said it was the strongest finish out there. So I figured I would give it a try! The paint is very thick and It took a lot to cover the white laminate , it went on much faster on the wood cabinets I also painted in our basement. 

the color wasn't quite black but dark secret from Behr. 
The link for the handles are here

My sink was stained from our hard water so I was really being brave here.
I used the floor paint on the utility tub, so far so good!

You can see the process here 






We painted the floor, for more on that you can view it here 


I love my new laundry room. It was super easy and inexpensive to transform it with paint.
Hope this inspires you to do the same with yours. Laundry isn't so bad anymore.

 I hope this helps you make your home more personal and gives you the confidence to try something new.

Don't let fear of trying something hold you back. It's okay to make mistakes along the way, that's how we learn what we don't like.


When I use a product I do try to link it for you and if you decide to purchase the product I am affiliated with some of those companies. Its the only way to offset the time it takes building my how tos for decorating and DIY.

I am in no way asking you to click and purchase any items but it makes it easier for all the info to be on one site. Many different stores carry the products I use. But the links I provide is where I had purchased.


I hope that helps you make your home more personal and gives you the confidence to try something new.


 

Post a Comment